|Model||Cap. lbs/kg||G.W. lbs/kg||N.W. lbs/kg|
|Dimensions||29 × 5 × 7 in|
This single-stage air service jack delivers 24 Tons of lifting power. It is designed to meet and exceed the expectations of a quality jack at a very competitive price. The Y432024 comes equipped with an extension screw, individual extension pegs, and heavy-duty wheels designed for daily use.
- 24 Ton Capacity
- Extension screw
- Heavy-duty wheels
$965.00 Add to cart
Our Digital Tire Pressure Gauge/Inflator offers all of the quality and dependability that the industry has come to expect from Gaither in a sleek and compact form factor. It delivers pinpoint accurate pressure readings via a digital backlit display that is easy to read in any environment. Its durable design means that it can stand up to whatever conditions you throw at it.
- An easy-to-use Digital Tire Pressure Gauge and Inflator.
- Just connect to air and press down on the trigger to inflate.
- With its durable handheld design, this inflator is not only comfortable to use, but also strong enough to withstand the punishment of any shop.
$79.95 Add to cart
These 20 Ton capacity jacks are among the toughest in the market. Each comes equipped with an air regulator, a chrome ram and welded base so that these jacks will keep on working no matter the job. Each unit is also hand-tested before shipping to guarantee maximum reliability. Download product information (Y432003). Download product information (Y432020). Watch our video on maintenance tips.
$385.00 – $499.00 Select options
Gaither’s Tire Spreader is a simple tool designed to spread tire beads quickly to make tire repairs easier than ever! HOW THE TIRE SPREADER GTS-01 WORKS
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
$119.00 Add to cart
This Wheel Breaker Kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry. The manual hydraulic pump allows the technician to free/loosen frozen or oxidized wheels from each other or from the vehicle.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
$775.00 Add to cart
Gaither Tool Co. introduces a new and simple product that protects your vehicle from unnecessary damage. Our GHP-01 promotes safety in the shop and reduces the risk of claims and repairs.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Multiple colors are available (minimum order quantity applies) (Only black handle protectors are available online)
$17.50 Add to cart
The Click & Go Valve Core Tool from Gaither. The tool mechanically locks the valve core in place so they don’t get blown across the shop when deflating a tire and makes it much easier to install a core into a new wheel assembly. There is no magnet so there is no chance of it interfering with TPMS.
- TPMS Safe
- Mechanically locks the valve core
- Never lose another valve core
$32.00 Add to cart
The Industrial Tire Cart allows you to move heavy tire and wheel assemblies with ease. It's heavy duty frame, thick load plate, and pneumatic tires make it one of the toughest and reliable tire carts available. Maximum opening width 32in To make room for new inventory, we are offering this heavy-duty tool for a steep discount. This deal is only available while supplies last. Additional shipping options available upon request.
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$999.00 Add to cart
Gaither's O-Line-er® tool is designed to make it easy to line up wheel studs with holes in the rim for easy installation, resulting in decreased installation time, which can increase worker productivity and reduce the risk of injury from struggling with heavy tires and rims. Click here to see the video.
$25.50 Add to cart