|Dimensions||15 × 6 × 8 in|
All of our standard jack stands have a heavy-duty robot welded frame and a multi-position ductile ratchet bar. The quick adjustment mechanism allows the user to securely lock the stand into the right location. These models also Include counter-weighted pawls for safe securing. Each model is sold as a set of two stands
$43.00 – $82.00 Select options
The Smart Disc guarantees extra mobility and flexibility during tire servicing. The robust discs are fitted with casters so that they can easily transport tires and wheel assemblies quickly and efficiently. It also works with the Winntec Smart Cart so that entire sets of tires and wheels can be moved across the workshop to a warehouse or even over rough terrain.
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
$120.00 Add to cart
GTABB-01 Gaither’s Pneumatic Bead Breaker with is designed to be used on agricultural, ATV, small OTR and most truck tires. The tool includes a blow case for storage and requires a minimum of 85 psi / 6 bar.
- Recommended for Agricultural, small OTR, and most truck tires
- Extremely Fast – saves time over conventional hydraulic bead breakers
- Lighter weight than conventional bead breakers – only 17 lbs.
- Includes blow case for storage
- Requires a minimum of 85psi
- Connect airline to Pneumatic Bead Breaker.
- Adjust the collar to the desired width based on wheel thickness.
- Wedge the foot of the Bead Breaker between the tire bead and wheel flange.
- Make sure the direction switch is in the proper position and squeeze the trigger.
- Reverse the direction switch and squeeze the trigger to release from the wheel.
$790.00 Add to cart
This single-stage air service jack delivers 24 Tons of lifting power. It is designed to meet and exceed the expectations of a quality jack at a very competitive price. The Y432024 comes equipped with an extension screw, individual extension pegs, and heavy-duty wheels designed for daily use.
- 24 Ton Capacity
- Extension screw
- Heavy-duty wheels
$1,170.00 Add to cart
Low Profile Jack with a 20 Ton capacity. This unit includes a welded base to prolong service. It comes equipped with a chrome main ram and aluminum air motor to guarantee optimum lifetime. Air filter and air regulator connected to a hose included.
- Low Profile
- 20 Ton capacity
- Chrome main ram
- Includes air filter and air regulator
$440.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Smart Cart is the best way to transport heavy tires and wheels around the shop. With its spring-loaded arms and no foot pedals, grabbing and releasing tire stacks couldn’t be easier. HOW THE SMART CART Y471147HD WORKS:
- Simply push the Smart Cart toward the stack of tires and watch as the spring-action arms grasp the tires without the need for cumbersome pedals, levers, or gas springs.
- Tip the Smart Cart toward you – note the tilting-action. This allows for less stress on the technician.
- Use the Push / Pull Handle to remove the cart from the tire stack.
$815.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Boa Constrictor® is a simple product that is designed to break the beads on tubeless truck tires mounted on aluminum wheels. It eliminates the use of a hammer or cumbersome bead breaking tools in order to avoid scratches or unnecessary damage. The Boa Constrictor® will also work on steel wheels. If you use the Boa Constrictor® while the tire is upright, both beads can be broken free from the wheel. Boa Constrictor® BC-04 Includes: 1 Boa Constrictor® and 1 gallon (3.8 liter) of Super Slick’em™ with the applicator bottle. HOW THE BOA CONSTRICTOR® BC-04 WORKS:
- Apply Super Slick’em® between the tire and wheel before deflating the tire.
- Remove the valve core to release the air. The Super Slick’em® will penetrate quickly.
- Once all the air has evacuated the tire and the Super Slick’em® has disappeared into the bead area, apply the Boa mouth to the valve stem and apply pressure.
- Working with the tire upright will increase the probability of breaking both beads simultaneously.
$49.00 Add to cart
Protect your expensive wheels from swinging hammers by breaking the bead loose with Gaither’s Slide Hammer. Use only on wheels without a hump. HOW THE SLIDE HAMMER 12026B WORKS:
- Place the wedge of the Slide Hammer on the bead area of the tire near the flange of the wheel.
- Draw up the “slide” of the Slide Hammer and slam it down in order to break tire bead loose from wheel flange. It may be necessary to repeat this process in multiple positions around the tire/wheel assembly.
$190.00 Add to cart
The Bead Vice Adaptor (BV-A3) is available for those wheels that have the hump on both sides, therefore requiring both beads to be pushed down before being dismounted. The Bead Vice Adapter allows the Bead Vice to be used on all sizes of truck tires, including 17.5” and 19.5”. It is also required for super singles. Specs: 6kg
$123.00 Add to cart