|Dimensions||15 × 6 × 8 in|
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$200.00 – $599.00 Select options
The Winntec Truck Wheel Dolly is the easiest and safest way to install and uninstall wheels from commercial vehicles. It uses simple principles of leverage to ensure the user experiences the least amount of physical strain possible. The Winntec Wheel Dolly is unique because it allows the user to use their body weight to push the handle down to lift the wheel assembly.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
$265.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Boa Constrictor® is a simple product that is designed to break the beads on tubeless truck tires mounted on aluminum wheels. It eliminates the use of a hammer or cumbersome bead breaking tools in order to avoid scratches or unnecessary damage. The Boa Constrictor® will also work on steel wheels. If you use the Boa Constrictor® while the tire is upright, both beads can be broken free from the wheel. Boa Constrictor® BC-04 Includes: 1 Boa Constrictor® and 1 gallon (3.8 liter) of Super Slick’em™ with the applicator bottle. HOW THE BOA CONSTRICTOR® BC-04 WORKS:
- Apply Super Slick’em® between the tire and wheel before deflating the tire.
- Remove the valve core to release the air. The Super Slick’em® will penetrate quickly.
- Once all the air has evacuated the tire and the Super Slick’em® has disappeared into the bead area, apply the Boa mouth to the valve stem and apply pressure.
- Working with the tire upright will increase the probability of breaking both beads simultaneously.
$49.00 Add to cart
Protect your expensive wheels from swinging hammers by breaking the bead loose with Gaither’s Slide Hammer. Use only on wheels without a hump. HOW THE SLIDE HAMMER 12026B WORKS:
- Place the wedge of the Slide Hammer on the bead area of the tire near the flange of the wheel.
- Draw up the “slide” of the Slide Hammer and slam it down in order to break tire bead loose from wheel flange. It may be necessary to repeat this process in multiple positions around the tire/wheel assembly.
$190.00 Add to cart
As a dual-stage air service jack, the Y432032 has an exceptional entrance height for the lifting power that it provides. That, combined with its compact dimensions, makes it ideal for both workshop and roadside service. In addition, the Y432032 is equipped with an air controlled descent to ensure maximum safety while dealing with heavy loads, and extensions for added height.
- Dual-stage 32/16T Jack
- Low minimum height
- Air Controlled
$1,680.00 Add to cart
The Industrial Tire Cart allows you to move heavy tire and wheel assemblies with ease. It's heavy duty frame, thick load plate, and pneumatic tires make it one of the toughest and reliable tire carts available. Maximum opening width 32in To make room for new inventory, we are offering this heavy-duty tool for a steep discount. This deal is only available while supplies last. Additional shipping options available upon request.
The Bead Vice Adaptor (BV-A3) is available for those wheels that have the hump on both sides, therefore requiring both beads to be pushed down before being dismounted. The Bead Vice Adapter allows the Bead Vice to be used on all sizes of truck tires, including 17.5” and 19.5”. It is also required for super singles. Specs: 6kg
$123.00 Add to cart
These professional bottle jacks meet the highest standards. All models have a chrome main ram and a chrome pump piston. The extension screws have a pressed thread. These units can be used horizontally and vertically. Download product information.
$25.99 – $150.00 Select options
These Centering Bolts make installing wheelsets fast and easy. They work by helping to gently guide a wheelset into place, avoiding unsightly scratches or expensive brake damage. Each bolt can be purchased separately or as a complete set.
- Made from an Aero Alloy
- Protects against accidental damage
- Increases productivity
- Perfect accessory for wheel handlers
$15.00 – $60.00 Select options
All of our standard jack stands have a heavy-duty robot welded frame and a multi-position ductile ratchet bar. The quick adjustment mechanism allows the user to securely lock the stand into the right location. These models also Include counter-weighted pawls for safe securing. Each model is sold as a set of two stands
$43.00 – $82.00 Select options