Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to email@example.com. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
- Allows technicians to store the BEAD BAZOOKA® near the working area without leaving it on the floor.
- Protects the tool from dropping, being kicked, broken components, etc.
- Allows technicians to fill the tank while in the holster and offers a direct view of the pressure gauge.
- Helps keep the shop clean and safer.
- Accessory hooks are convenient storage for airlines, tire wedges, eye protection, etc.
- Works with all BEAD BAZOOKA® models.
- Semi-automatic tire changer
- 2D wheel balancer
- Silenced air compressor
- 48V Smart Lithium battery bank
- Multi-function touch screen display
- Low profile
- Fast reach foot pedal
- Double Piston Fast Lift Technology
- Nylon wheels
- Controlled descent
- Low maintenance
- Mobile friendly
- Great for passenger and commercial vehicles
- TPMS Safe
- Mechanically locks the valve core
- Never lose another valve core
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.