Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Multiple colors are available (minimum order quantity applies) (Only black handle protectors are available online)
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
- Low profile
- Fast reach foot pedal
- Double Piston Fast Lift Technology
- Nylon wheels
- Controlled descent
- Light Truck
- Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Agricultural
- The first bead is dismounted by inserting the rollers and pulling the bar over.
- Take the bar back over to its original position so the rollers fall below the second bead.
- Pull the bar over again to fully dismount the second bead.
- Machine washable
- Impact protection
- Double Stitched
- Industrial grade hook and loop
- Slip-free silicone grip
- The first bead is dismounted with the clevis & crook/spoon end.
- The second bead is dismounted with the J-1 end without picking the tire up.
- The first bead can be mounted with the J end.
- Two Beadkeepers® can be used to assist with mounting.