|Model||Cap. lbs/kg||G.W. lbs/kg||N.W. lbs/kg|
|Dimensions||29 × 5 × 7 in|
Low Profile Jack with a 20 Ton capacity. This unit includes a welded base to prolong service. It comes equipped with a chrome main ram and aluminum air motor to guarantee optimum lifetime. Air filter and air regulator connected to a hose included.
- Low Profile
- 20 Ton capacity
- Chrome main ram
- Includes air filter and air regulator
$360.00 Add to cart
The Smart Disc guarantees extra mobility and flexibility during tire servicing. The robust discs are fitted with casters so that they can easily transport tires and wheel assemblies quickly and efficiently. It also works with the Winntec Smart Cart so that entire sets of tires and wheels can be moved accross the workshop to a warehouse or even over rough terrain.
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
$105.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Smart Cart is the best way to transport heavy tires and wheels around the shop. With its spring-loaded arms and no foot pedals, grabbing and releasing tire stacks couldn’t be easier. HOW THE SMART CART Y471147HD WORKS:
- Simply push the Smart Cart toward the stack of tires and watch as the spring-action arms grasp the tires without the need for cumbersome pedals, levers, or gas springs.
- Tip the Smart Cart toward you – note the tilting-action. This allows for less stress on the technician.
- Use the Push / Pull Handle to remove the cart from the tire stack.
$725.00 Add to cart
Gaither Tool Co. introduces a new and simple product that protects your vehicle from unnecessary damage. Our GHP-01 promotes safety in the shop and reduces the risk of claims and repairs.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Multiple colors are available (minimum order quantity applies) (Only black handle protectors are available online)
$17.50 Add to cart
Gaither's O-Line-er® tool is designed to make it easy to line up wheel studs with holes in the rim for easy installation, resulting in decreased installation time, which can increase worker productivity and reduce the risk of injury from struggling with heavy tires and rims. Click here to see the video.
$25.50 Add to cart
As a dual-stage air service jack, the Y432032 has an exceptional entrance height for the lifting power that it provides. That, combined with its compact dimensions, makes it ideal for both workshop and roadside service. In addition, the Y432032 is equipped with an air controlled descent to ensure maximum safety while dealing with heavy loads, and extensions for added height.
- Dual-stage 32/16T Jack
- Low minimum height
- Air Controlled
$1,380.00 Add to cart
Off-the-road bead breaker tool used on 25” to 51” 5-piece rims with pry bar pockets. It is designed to break earthmover tire beads on rusted rims. The bead breaker can be operated with a manual or air hydraulic foot pump. To be used on 5 piece rims 25”-51”. With pry bar/bead loosening pockets. Gross weight = 14 lbs/6.4 kg FREE SHIPPING
$830.00 Add to cart
The Industrial Tire Cart allows you to move heavy tire and wheel assemblies with ease. It's heavy duty frame, thick load plate, and pneumatic tires make it one of the toughest and reliable tire carts available. Maximum opening width 32in To make room for new inventory, we are offering this heavy-duty tool for a steep discount. This deal is only available while supplies last. Additional shipping options available upon request.
The Click & Go Valve Core Tool from Gaither. The tool mechanically locks the valve core in place so they don’t get blown across the shop when deflating a tire and makes it much easier to install a core into a new wheel assembly. There is no magnet so there is no chance of it interfering with TPMS.
- TPMS Safe
- Mechanically locks the valve core
- Never lose another valve core
$32.00 Add to cart
These Centering Bolts make installing wheelsets fast and easy. They work by helping to gently guide a wheelset into place, avoiding unsightly scratches or expensive brake damage. Each bolt can be purchased separately or as a complete set.
- Made from an Aero Alloy
- Protects against accidental damage
- Increases productivity
- Perfect accessory for wheel handlers
$13.00 – $50.00 Select options