|Model||Cap U.S./Met.||Min h. in/mm||Max h. in/mm||Length in/mm||G.W. lbs / kg||N.W. lbs / kg|
|Y422002||2.2t / 2t||3.94 / 100||11.61 / 295mm||17.72 / 450||30.95 / 15.4||31.97 / 14.5|
|Y422012||2.2t / 2t||3.94 / 100||11.61 / 295mm||43.31 / 1100||36.15 / 16.4||34.17 / 15.5|
|Y422013||3.3t / 3t||5.71 / 145||16.54 / 420mm||45.28 / 1150||64.82 / 29.40||61.28 / 27.8|
Y422002, Y422012, Y422013
All GT models are rigorously tested and constructed to withstand heavy daily use by the world’s most demanding technicians in their commercial environments. When you purchase a genuine GT product through our authorized network of dealers around the world, you can be assured that you’re getting the real thing. You can take comfort in the meticulous approach Gaither takes to quality control and safety. In fact, we offer a unique 3-year warranty guaranteeing, that for this period, our products won’t show any hydraulic or pneumatic malfunctioning.
- Designed for 30,000 minimum lift cycles
- Built-in water separator
- Long, one-piece handle for durability, safety, and easy maneuvering
$1,890.00 – $2,790.00 Select options
All of our standard jack stands have a heavy-duty robot welded frame and a multi-position ductile ratchet bar. The quick adjustment mechanism allows the user to securely lock the stand into the right location. These models also Include counter-weighted pawls for safe securing. Each model is sold as a set of two stands
$38.00 – $75.00 Select options
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$200.00 – $530.00 Select options
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$999.00 Add to cart
Low Profile Jack with a 20 Ton capacity. This unit includes a welded base to prolong service. It comes equipped with a chrome main ram and aluminum air motor to guarantee optimum lifetime. Air filter and air regulator connected to a hose included.
- Low Profile
- 20 Ton capacity
- Chrome main ram
- Includes air filter and air regulator
$360.00 Add to cart
These Centering Bolts make installing wheelsets fast and easy. They work by helping to gently guide a wheelset into place, avoiding unsightly scratches or expensive brake damage. Each bolt can be purchased separately or as a complete set.
- Made from an Aero Alloy
- Protects against accidental damage
- Increases productivity
- Perfect accessory for wheel handlers
$13.00 – $50.00 Select options
These professional bottle jacks meet the highest standards. All models have a chrome main ram and a chrome pump piston. The extension screws have a pressed thread. These units can be used horizontally and vertically. Download product information.
$23.00 – $133.00 Select options
Jacks have long been a source of workplace accidents and injuries. The threat of damage and bodily harm from falling multi-ton vehicles is all too real, as any experienced tech knows. To combat this common problem, we have developed a jack that is far more stable and reliable than the competition. The Moore-Safe Jack is designed to securely cradle vehicle components, dramatically reducing the chance of slippage due to misplacement or a shifting load. The Moore-Safe's patented design features two interchangeable mounting heads. A "Y" Head for round and square surfaces as well as a "Round" Head that can cradle u-bolts and provide a wide footprint for flat surfaces. Both were engineered to maintain the center of gravity even in the event of a shifting load, guaranteeing maximum safety even in the least ideal circumstances.
- Comes with 2 interchangeable adaptor heads
- Maintains the center of gravity while lifting
- Dramatically reduces the chance of vehicle drops
- Makes jack positioning easy
- 20 Ton Lifting Capacity
$495.00 Add to cart
This Wheel Breaker Kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry. The manual hydraulic pump allows the technician to free/loosen frozen or oxidized wheels from each other or from the vehicle.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
$775.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Smart Cart is the best way to transport heavy tires and wheels around the shop. With its spring-loaded arms and no foot pedals, grabbing and releasing tire stacks couldn’t be easier. HOW THE SMART CART Y471147HD WORKS:
- Simply push the Smart Cart toward the stack of tires and watch as the spring-action arms grasp the tires without the need for cumbersome pedals, levers, or gas springs.
- Tip the Smart Cart toward you – note the tilting-action. This allows for less stress on the technician.
- Use the Push / Pull Handle to remove the cart from the tire stack.
$725.00 Add to cart