|Dimensions||15 × 6 × 8 in|
The Smart Disc guarantees extra mobility and flexibility during tire servicing. The robust discs are fitted with casters so that they can easily transport tires and wheel assemblies quickly and efficiently. It also works with the Winntec Smart Cart so that entire sets of tires and wheels can be moved across the workshop to a warehouse or even over rough terrain.
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
$120.00 Add to cart
These Centering Bolts make installing wheelsets fast and easy. They work by helping to gently guide a wheelset into place, avoiding unsightly scratches or expensive brake damage. Each bolt can be purchased separately or as a complete set.
- Made from an Aero Alloy
- Protects against accidental damage
- Increases productivity
- Perfect accessory for wheel handlers
$15.00 – $60.00 Select options
The Winntec Truck Wheel Dolly is the easiest and safest way to install and uninstall wheels from commercial vehicles. It uses simple principles of leverage to ensure the user experiences the least amount of physical strain possible. The Winntec Wheel Dolly is unique because it allows the user to use their body weight to push the handle down to lift the wheel assembly.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
$265.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Bead Vice™ is a patented product that was designed to accommodate the new EVA wheels that first appeared in Europe several years ago. The trend in Europe, and recently throughout the world, has been to move towards using disc brakes on all large commercial vehicles. These disc brakes require a special wheel assembly that allows for more cooling and protection for the valve stem. These wheels are referred to as the EVA (external valve assembly) or “Hump” wheels. To protect the valve stem, a “hump” was built just inside the flange of the wheel making it impossible to break the bead loose from the wheel and therefore dismounting the tire without the help of the Bead Vice™. The patented Bead Vice™ quickly and safely break the bead free on all new EVA wheels. Bead Vice™ BV-04 Includes: 1 Bead ViceTM and 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of Super Slick’em™ with an applicator bottle. HOW THE BEAD VICE™ BV-04 WORKS: Simply apply Super Slick’em™ between the tire and wheel before deflating. After the tire is completely deflated, attach the Bead Vice™ to a stud hole on the wheel, and turn the bolt with a 32mm socket until the base plate forces the tire down past the hump of the wheel. HOW THE BEAD VICE™ BV-04 WORKS WITH THE ADAPTOR: The Bead Vice Adaptor (BVA-3) is also available for those wheels that have the hump on both sides, therefore requiring both heads to be pushed down before being dismounted. The Bead Vice Adaptor allows the Bead Vice™ to be used on all sizes of truck tires, including 17.5” and 19.5”. Pat. 6,564,848 Download the user manual.
$180.00 Add to cart
As a dual-stage air service jack, the Y432032 has an exceptional entrance height for the lifting power that it provides. That, combined with its compact dimensions, makes it ideal for both workshop and roadside service. In addition, the Y432032 is equipped with an air controlled descent to ensure maximum safety while dealing with heavy loads, and extensions for added height.
- Dual-stage 32/16T Jack
- Low minimum height
- Air Controlled
$1,680.00 Add to cart
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$200.00 – $599.00 Select options
This heavy-duty self-retracting bead breaker works on all single, two and three-piece, 2-5-10 hole budd wheels, 7.50X16s, and all tubeless truck tires/rims, including new designs. The unit comes with 3 different claws which ensures a perfect installation. The Bead is broken using 5 Tons of force with a working range of up to 130 mm. Works on most single, two, and three-piece tires/rims. Gross weight = 21 lbs/9.5 kg FREE SHIPPING
$970.00 Add to cart
GTABB-01 Gaither’s Pneumatic Bead Breaker with is designed to be used on agricultural, ATV, small OTR and most truck tires. The tool includes a blow case for storage and requires a minimum of 85 psi / 6 bar.
- Recommended for Agricultural, small OTR, and most truck tires
- Extremely Fast – saves time over conventional hydraulic bead breakers
- Lighter weight than conventional bead breakers – only 17 lbs.
- Includes blow case for storage
- Requires a minimum of 85psi
- Connect airline to Pneumatic Bead Breaker.
- Adjust the collar to the desired width based on wheel thickness.
- Wedge the foot of the Bead Breaker between the tire bead and wheel flange.
- Make sure the direction switch is in the proper position and squeeze the trigger.
- Reverse the direction switch and squeeze the trigger to release from the wheel.
$790.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$1,120.00 Read more