|Dimensions||15 × 6 × 8 in|
These 20 Ton capacity jacks are among the toughest in the market. Each comes equipped with an air regulator, a chrome ram and welded base so that these jacks will keep on working no matter the job. Each unit is also hand tested before shipping to guarantee maximum reliability. Download product information (Y432003). Download product information (Y432020).
$385.00 – $499.00 Select options
This Wheel Breaker Kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry. The manual hydraulic pump allows the technician to free/loosen frozen or oxidized wheels from each other or from the vehicle.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
$775.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Bead Vice™ is a patented product that was designed to accommodate the new EVA wheels that first appeared in Europe several years ago. The trend in Europe, and recently throughout the world, has been to move towards using disc brakes on all large commercial vehicles. These disc brakes require a special wheel assembly that allows for more cooling and protection for the valve stem. These wheels are referred to as the EVA (external valve assembly) or “Hump” wheels. To protect the valve stem, a “hump” was built just inside the flange of the wheel making it impossible to break the bead loose from the wheel and therefore dismounting the tire without the help of the Bead Vice™. The patented Bead Vice™ quickly and safely break the bead free on all new EVA wheels. Bead Vice™ BV-04 Includes: 1 Bead ViceTM and 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of Super Slick’em™ with an applicator bottle. HOW THE BEAD VICE™ BV-04 WORKS: Simply apply Super Slick’em™ between the tire and wheel before deflating. After the tire is completely deflated, attach the Bead Vice™ to a stud hole on the wheel, and turn the bolt with a 32mm socket until the base plate forces the tire down past the hump of the wheel. HOW THE BEAD VICE™ BV-04 WORKS WITH THE ADAPTOR: The Bead Vice Adaptor (BVA-3) is also available for those wheels that have the hump on both sides, therefore requiring both heads to be pushed down before being dismounted. The Bead Vice Adaptor allows the Bead Vice™ to be used on all sizes of truck tires, including 17.5” and 19.5”. Download the user manual.
$180.00 Add to cart
The Smart Disc guarantees extra mobility and flexibility during tire servicing. The robust discs are fitted with casters so that they can easily transport tires and wheel assemblies quickly and efficiently. It also works with the Winntec Smart Cart so that entire sets of tires and wheels can be moved accross the workshop to a warehouse or even over rough terrain.
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
$105.00 Add to cart
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$220.00 – $530.00 Select options
Protect your expensive wheels from swinging hammers by breaking the bead loose with Gaither’s Slide Hammer. Use only on wheels without a hump. HOW THE SLIDE HAMMER 12026B WORKS:
- Place the wedge of the Slide Hammer on the bead area of the tire near the flange of the wheel.
- Draw up the “slide” of the Slide Hammer and slam it down in order to break tire bead loose from wheel flange. It may be necessary to repeat this process in multiple positions around the tire/wheel assembly.
$190.00 Add to cart
The Bead Vice Adaptor (BV-A3) is available for those wheels that have the hump on both sides, therefore requiring both beads to be pushed down before being dismounted. The Bead Vice Adapter allows the Bead Vice to be used on all sizes of truck tires, including 17.5” and 19.5”. It is also required for super singles. Specs: 6kg
$123.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Boa Constrictor® is a simple product that is designed to break the beads on tubeless truck tires mounted on aluminum wheels. It eliminates the use of a hammer or cumbersome bead breaking tools in order to avoid scratches or unnecessary damage. The Boa Constrictor® will also work on steel wheels. If you use the Boa Constrictor® while the tire is upright, both beads can be broken free from the wheel. Boa Constrictor® BC-04 Includes: 1 Boa Constrictor® and 1 gallon (3.8 liter) of Super Slick’em™ with the applicator bottle. HOW THE BOA CONSTRICTOR® BC-04 WORKS:
- Apply Super Slick’em® between the tire and wheel before deflating the tire.
- Remove the valve core to release the air. The Super Slick’em® will penetrate quickly.
- Once all the air has evacuated the tire and the Super Slick’em® has disappeared into the bead area, apply the Boa mouth to the valve stem and apply pressure.
- Working with the tire upright will increase the probability of breaking both beads simultaneously.
$123.00 Add to cart
These Centering Bolts make installing wheelsets fast and easy. They work by helping to gently guide a wheelset into place, avoiding unsightly scratches or expensive brake damage. Each bolt can be purchased separately or as a complete set.
$13.00 – $50.00 Select options