|Model||Cap U.S./Met.||Min h. in/mm||Max h. in/mm||Length in/mm||Width in/mm||G.W. lbs/kg||N.W. lbs/kg|
|Dimensions||12 × 11 × 16 in|
All GT models are rigorously tested and constructed to withstand heavy daily use by the world’s most demanding technicians in their commercial environments. When you purchase a genuine GT product through our authorized network of dealers around the world, you can be assured that you’re getting the real thing. You can take comfort in the meticulous approach Gaither takes to quality control and safety. In fact, we offer a unique 3-year warranty guaranteeing, that for this period, our products won’t show any hydraulic or pneumatic malfunctioning.
- Designed for 30,000 minimum lift cycles
- Built-in water separator
- Long, one-piece handle for durability, safety, and easy maneuvering
$1,890.00 – $2,790.00 Select options
Jacks have long been a source of workplace accidents and injuries. The threat of damage and bodily harm from falling multi-ton vehicles is all too real, as any experienced tech knows. To combat this common problem, we have developed a jack that is far more stable and reliable than the competition. The Moore-Safe Jack is designed to securely cradle vehicle components, dramatically reducing the chance of slippage due to misplacement or a shifting load. The Moore-Safe's patented design features two interchangeable mounting heads. A "Y" Head for round and square surfaces as well as a "Round" Head that can cradle u-bolts and provide a wide footprint for flat surfaces. Both were engineered to maintain the center of gravity even in the event of a shifting load, guaranteeing maximum safety even in the least ideal circumstances.
- Comes with 2 interchangeable adaptor heads
- Maintains the center of gravity while lifting
- Dramatically reduces the chance of vehicle drops
- Makes jack positioning easy
- 20 Ton Lifting Capacity
$495.00 Add to cart
This single-stage air service jack delivers 24 Tons of lifting power. It is designed to meet and exceed the expectations of a quality jack at a very competitive price. The Y432024 comes equipped with an extension screw, individual extension pegs, and heavy-duty wheels designed for daily use.
- 24 Ton Capacity
- Extension screw
- Heavy-duty wheels
$1,170.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Truck Wheel Dolly is the easiest and safest way to install and uninstall wheels from commercial vehicles. It uses simple principles of leverage to ensure the user experiences the least amount of physical strain possible. The Winntec Wheel Dolly is unique because it allows the user to use their body weight to push the handle down to lift the wheel assembly.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
$265.00 Add to cart
Celebrating over 30 years in business, we are excited to offer the GT 3.0 Garage Jack. This 3 Ton high-quality jack is designed to offer maximum performance with a sleek and professional look, armed with all of the features needed in a professional workshop.
- Low profile
- Fast reach foot pedal
- Double Piston Fast Lift Technology
- Nylon wheels
- Controlled descent
$425.00 Add to cart
Low Profile Jack with a 20 Ton capacity. This unit includes a welded base to prolong service. It comes equipped with a chrome main ram and aluminum air motor to guarantee optimum lifetime. Air filter and air regulator connected to a hose included.
- Low Profile
- 20 Ton capacity
- Chrome main ram
- Includes air filter and air regulator
$440.00 Add to cart
These 20 Ton capacity jacks are among the toughest in the market. Each comes equipped with an air regulator, a chrome ram and welded base so that these jacks will keep on working no matter the job. Each unit is also hand-tested before shipping to guarantee maximum reliability. Download product information (Y432003). Download product information (Y432020). Watch our video on maintenance tips.
$470.00 – $605.00 Select options
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$1,120.00 Read more
This Wheel Breaker Kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry. The manual hydraulic pump allows the technician to free/loosen frozen or oxidized wheels from each other or from the vehicle.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
$869.00 Add to cart
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$200.00 – $599.00 Select options