|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|
The J1 Tool™ is a slightly altered and condensed version of the original Bead Saver System®. The J1 is a 2-piece system that mounts and dismounts all standard 19.5”, 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires up to a 315/80R22.5, including those mounted on aluminum wheels. It differs from the original system in that each process is done completely while the tire is flat on the ground. It is no longer necessary to stand the tire up in order to dismount the second bead! J1 Tool™ Includes: The J-1 bar, and 1 Wide Clevis #12902-W. HOW THE J1 Tool™ WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted with the clevis & crook/spoon end.
- The second bead is dismounted with the J-1 end without picking the tire up.
- The first bead can be mounted with the J end.
- Two Beadkeepers® can be used to assist with mounting.
$405.00 Add to cart
Celebrating over 30 years in business, we are excited to offer the GT 3.0 Garage Jack. This 3 Ton high-quality jack is designed to offer maximum performance with a sleek and professional look, armed with all of the features needed in a professional workshop.
- Low profile
- Fast reach foot pedal
- Double Piston Fast Lift Technology
- Nylon wheels
- Controlled descent
$425.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Platinum Demounting Tool offers a popular design and proven functionality for any tire shop. The Demounting Tool is a one-piece tool that dismounts all standard 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires without having to lift the tire/wheel assembly. HOW GAITHER'S PLATINUM DEMOUNTING TOOL 12100 WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted by inserting the rollers and pulling the bar over.
- Take the bar back over to its original position so the rollers fall below the second bead.
- Pull the bar over again to fully dismount the second bead.
$479.00 Add to cart
Gaither Tool Co. introduces a new and simple product that protects your vehicle from unnecessary damage. Our GHP-01 promotes safety in the shop and reduces the risk of claims and repairs.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Multiple colors are available (minimum order quantity applies) (Only black handle protectors are available online)
$17.50 Add to cart
Gaither’s Beadkeeper® is the original tool for assisting in the mounting process. Made of drop-forged steel, the Beadkeeper® simply locks onto the flange of the wheel and holds the tire bead in place to eliminate standing on the tire and/or chasing the bead around the wheel.
- Drop-forged steel
- Locks onto wheel flange
- Holds tire bead in place
- Makes mounting easy
$29.00 – $39.50 Select options
Gaither's O-Line-er® tool is designed to make it easy to line up wheel studs with holes in the rim for easy installation, resulting in decreased installation time, which can increase worker productivity and reduce the risk of injury from struggling with heavy tires and rims. Click here to see the video.
$25.50 Add to cart
Gaither’s Tire Spreader is a simple tool designed to spread tire beads quickly to make tire repairs easier than ever! HOW THE TIRE SPREADER GTS-01 WORKS
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
$119.00 Add to cart
The mini kit is a condensed economic version of the original Bead Saver System. The 12880M is a 3-piece system that mounts and dismounts all standard 19.5”, 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires, including those mounted on aluminum wheels. This mini kit comes with a newly designed clevis that works extremely well on wide base low profile tires. HOW IT WORKS DISMOUNTING: The first Bead is dismounted with the clevis & spoon end. The second Bead is dismounted with the beavertail end. HOW IT WORKS MOUNTING: The first bead can be mounted with the spoon end. The second Bead is mounted with the spoon end and Beadkeeper®. Specs: 9kg Download product information. Not Available In The United States
As a dual-stage air service jack, the Y432032 has an exceptional entrance height for the lifting power that it provides. That, combined with its compact dimensions, makes it ideal for both workshop and roadside service. In addition, the Y432032 is equipped with an air controlled descent to ensure maximum safety while dealing with heavy loads, and extensions for added height.
- Dual-stage 32/16T Jack
- Low minimum height
- Air Controlled
$1,380.00 Add to cart
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$200.00 – $530.00 Select options