|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 3 in|
Floor space can be one of the most valuable assets in the workshop. Make sure yours is as clean and tidy as possible with the Bead Bazooka® Changing Station. This stand gives you the perfect place to keep your Bead Bazooka® safe and out of the way until it is needed.
- Allows technicians to store the BEAD BAZOOKA® near the working area without leaving it on the floor.
- Protects the tool from dropping, being kicked, broken components, etc.
- Allows technicians to fill the tank while in the holster and offers a direct view of the pressure gauge.
- Helps keep the shop clean and safer.
- Accessory hooks are convenient storage for airlines, tire wedges, eye protection, etc.
- Works with all BEAD BAZOOKA® models.
$108.00 Add to cart
These Centering Bolts make installing wheelsets fast and easy. They work by helping to gently guide a wheelset into place, avoiding unsightly scratches or expensive brake damage. Each bolt can be purchased separately or as a complete set.
- Made from an Aero Alloy
- Protects against accidental damage
- Increases productivity
- Perfect accessory for wheel handlers
$13.00 – $50.00 Select options
The patented design of Gaither’s Bead Saver System quickly became the industry standard for changing tubeless truck tires. By using simple principals of leverage, the Bead Saver System® actually works with the tire and rim to do the work for you, in less time, with less strain, at a fraction of the cost of tire changing machines. The Bead Saver System® mounts and dismounts all tubeless truck tires from 17.5” up to 24.5” and all super singles. It’s the safest, fastest, and easiest way ever invented to change tubeless truck tires – guaranteed not to damage tire beads. There are two versions of the Bead Saver System® in order to accommodate all tubeless tires. The standard version of the Bead Saver System® (12880) is recommended for all standard sized tubeless truck tires. The deluxe version of the system (12880-E) may be necessary for super singles and wide base tires, as well as problematic tires. Download product information. FREE SHIPPING
$536.00 – $559.00 Select options
Gaither’s Tire Spreader is a simple tool designed to spread tire beads quickly to make tire repairs easier than ever! HOW THE TIRE SPREADER GTS-01 WORKS
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
$119.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s 12200 Mount Bar, made to work with the 12100 demount bar makes mounting the tire faster, and easier. HOW THE MOUNT TOOL 12200 WORKS: 1. The first bead is mounted using the end of the Mount Bar. 2. The second bead is mounted using the end of the Mount Bar and two Beadkeepers® Gaither's Bead Keepers on a Rope (12894-P) eliminates the need for standing on the tire during the mounting process. Bead Keepers act as your feet and allow you to stand on the ground firmly without any threats of falling off the tire.
$150.00 Add to cart
This low maintenance user-friendly product is specially designed for truck wheels but is also well suited for buses, passenger cars, and light commercial vehicles. It is very economical and requires very little space. It can be used in the workshop but also can be used in the field as a mobile unit. The operator can simply roll the GAITHER GT12EU Mobile Balancer near to the vehicle and balance the tires which eliminate the need to move heavy wheels and tires to the machine. This is a manual low-cost alternative that provides a very accurate balance. It includes all necessary accessories and a 5pc cone set developed for European and USA vehicles. Gaither makes balancing fast and easy! (Also available in 230V-50Hz.) Included Cones: 44/74mm, 72/131mm, 122/174mm, 170/235mm, 275/284mm
- Low maintenance
- Mobile friendly
- Great for passenger and commercial vehicles
The J1 Tool™ is a slightly altered and condensed version of the original Bead Saver System®. The J1 is a 2-piece system that mounts and dismounts all standard 19.5”, 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires up to a 315/80R22.5, including those mounted on aluminum wheels. It differs from the original system in that each process is done completely while the tire is flat on the ground. It is no longer necessary to stand the tire up in order to dismount the second bead! J1 Tool™ Includes: The J-1 bar, and 1 Wide Clevis #12902-W. HOW THE J1 Tool™ WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted with the clevis & crook/spoon end.
- The second bead is dismounted with the J-1 end without picking the tire up.
- The first bead can be mounted with the J end.
- Two Beadkeepers® can be used to assist with mounting.
$405.00 Add to cart
The Click & Go Valve Core Tool from Gaither mechanically locks the valve core in place, so they don’t get blown across the shop when deflating a tire and makes it much easier to install a core into a new wheel assembly. There is no magnet, so there is no chance of it interfering with TPMS.
- TPMS Safe
- Mechanically locks the valve core
- Never lose another valve core
$32.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$999.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Truck Wheel Dolly is the easiest and safest way to install and uninstall wheels from commercial vehicles. It uses simple principles of leverage to ensure the user experiences the least amount of physical strain possible. The Winntec Wheel Dolly is unique because it allows the user to use their body weight to push the handle down to lift the wheel assembly.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
$235.00 Read more