Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to email@example.com. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
|Dimensions||20 × 11 × 5 in|
- The tank is CE/ASME certified
- Lightweight aluminum tank
- RAR valve with trigger release
- Internal proprietary coating protects against rust
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs
- Reduces back strain
- Includes Gaither O-LINE-ER®
- Collapsible handle frame
- Made from an Aero Alloy
- Protects against accidental damage
- Increases productivity
- Perfect accessory for wheel handlers
- Simply push the Smart Cart toward the stack of tires and watch as the spring-action arms grasp the tires without the need for cumbersome pedals, levers, or gas springs.
- Tip the Smart Cart toward you – note the tilting-action. This allows for less stress on the technician.
- Use the Push / Pull Handle to remove the cart from the tire stack.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires