Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
|Dimensions||10 × 11 × 6 in|
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs
- Reduces back strain
- Includes Gaither O-LINE-ER®
- Collapsible handle frame
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
- Semi-automatic tire changer
- 2D wheel balancer
- Silenced air compressor
- 48V Smart Lithium battery bank
- Multi-function touch screen display