|Dimensions||14 × 7 × 3 in|
Gaither’s Tire Spreader is a simple tool designed to spread tire beads quickly to make tire repairs easier than ever! HOW THE TIRE SPREADER GTS-01 WORKS
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
$119.00 Add to cart
Gaither Tool Co. introduces a new and simple product that protects your vehicle from unnecessary damage. Our GHP-01 promotes safety in the shop and reduces the risk of claims and repairs.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Multiple colors are available (minimum order quantity applies) (Only black handle protectors are available online)
$17.50 Add to cart
A simple and reliable bead seater designed to be used on a wide variety of vehicles, including commercial trucks. The Bead Booster® features a safety pop-off valve to prevent overfilling and a set of goggles and earplugs for protection. All of Gaither’s Bead Booster® tanks are ASME, CE and CRN approved and certified. Bead Booster® GB-5Z is available for private label programs. HOW THE Bead Booster® GB-5Z WORKS: Bead Booster® is designed to assist in the inflation of tubeless tires by setting the bead with a quick release of air pressure. To use the Bead Booster® efficiently, simply fill the tank to the necessary pressure and attach an air line to the valve stem of the wheel. Then aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange, and release the manual valve in order to allow a blast of air to set the bead. Download the user manual.
$319.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Truck Wheel Dolly is the easiest and safest way to install and uninstall wheels from commercial vehicles. It uses simple principles of leverage to ensure the user experiences the least amount of physical strain possible. The Winntec Wheel Dolly is unique because it allows the user to use their body weight to push the handle down to lift the wheel assembly.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
$235.00 Add to cart
As a dual-stage air service jack, the Y432032 has an exceptional entrance height for the lifting power that it provides. That, combined with its compact dimensions, makes it ideal for both workshop and roadside service. In addition, the Y432032 is equipped with an air controlled descent to ensure maximum safety while dealing with heavy loads, and extensions for added height.
- Dual-stage 32/16T Jack
- Low minimum height
- Air Controlled
$1,380.00 Add to cart
Gaither's Work Gloves are designed to provide the best possible protection while still delivering the grip and flexibility required for performing intricate and complex tasks. Perfect for tire maintenance and general shop use.
- Machine washable
- Impact protection
- Double Stitched
- Industrial grade hook and loop
- Slip-free silicone grip
$20.00 Select options
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$999.00 Add to cart
With its patent-pending 2" MIS valve, this BEAD BAZOOKA® is able to deliver more power than most bead seaters from a small, easy-to-handle, lightweight tank. In addition, the two handle design provides even more comfort and control, which improves safety and accuracy. It is also more reliable. Unlike its predecessor, this BEAD BAZOOKA® is 100% serviceable. That means that nearly every component is completely replaceable, increasing its operational lifespan. Because of this, every model comes with a 3-year warranty. Each model is intended for different tire sizes. BB3LM
- Light Truck
Gaither's O-Line-er® tool is designed to make it easy to line up wheel studs with holes in the rim for easy installation, resulting in decreased installation time, which can increase worker productivity and reduce the risk of injury from struggling with heavy tires and rims. Click here to see the video.
$25.50 Add to cart
Floor space can be one of the most valuable assets in the workshop. Make sure yours is as clean and tidy as possible with the Bead Bazooka® Changing Station. This stand gives you the perfect place to keep your Bead Bazooka® safe and out of the way until it is needed.
- Allows technicians to store the BEAD BAZOOKA® near the working area without leaving it on the floor.
- Protects the tool from dropping, being kicked, broken components, etc.
- Allows technicians to fill the tank while in the holster and offers a direct view of the pressure gauge.
- Helps keep the shop clean and safer.
- Accessory hooks are convenient storage for airlines, tire wedges, eye protection, etc.
- Works with all BEAD BAZOOKA® models.
$108.00 Add to cart