|Dimensions||14 × 7 × 3 in|
Floor space can be one of the most valuable assets in the workshop. Make sure yours is as clean and tidy as possible with the Bead Bazooka® Changing Station. This stand gives you the perfect place to keep your Bead Bazooka® safe and out of the way until it is needed.
- Allows technicians to store the BEAD BAZOOKA® near the working area without leaving it on the floor.
- Protects the tool from dropping, being kicked, broken components, etc.
- Allows technicians to fill the tank while in the holster and offers a direct view of the pressure gauge.
- Helps keep the shop clean and safer.
- Accessory hooks are convenient storage for airlines, tire wedges, eye protection, etc.
- Works with all BEAD BAZOOKA® models.
$108.00 Add to cart
This low maintenance user-friendly product is specially designed for truck wheels but is also well suited for buses, passenger cars, and light commercial vehicles. It is very economical and requires very little space. It can be used in the workshop but also can be used in the field as a mobile unit. The operator can simply roll the GAITHER GT12EU Mobile Balancer near to the vehicle and balance the tires which eliminate the need to move heavy wheels and tires to the machine. This is a manual low-cost alternative that provides a very accurate balance. It includes all necessary accessories and a 5pc cone set developed for European and USA vehicles. Gaither makes balancing fast and easy! (Also available in 230V-50Hz.) Included Cones: 44/74mm, 72/131mm, 122/174mm, 170/235mm, 275/284mm
- Low maintenance
- Mobile friendly
- Great for passenger and commercial vehicles
The Winntec SAFERGO truck tire dolly is the easiest way to mount and dismount truck tires. This convenient dolly makes manually lifting wheelsets completely unnecessary. Simply slide the rollers underneath the tire and use the jack handle to raise it to the desired height. You can then use the included Gaither O-LINE-ER® to perfectly position the wheel for easy installation. The SAFERGO also comes equipped with a collapsible handle frame making it easy to store and ideal for mobile service.
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs
- Reduces back strain
- Includes Gaither O-LINE-ER®
- Collapsible handle frame
$485.00 Add to cart
This Wheel Breaker Kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry. The manual hydraulic pump allows the technician to free/loosen frozen or oxidized wheels from each other or from the vehicle.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
$775.00 Add to cart
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$200.00 – $530.00 Select options
The Click & Go Valve Core Tool from Gaither. The tool mechanically locks the valve core in place so they don’t get blown across the shop when deflating a tire and makes it much easier to install a core into a new wheel assembly. There is no magnet so there is no chance of it interfering with TPMS.
- TPMS Safe
- Mechanically locks the valve core
- Never lose another valve core
$32.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$999.00 Add to cart
Gaither's Work Gloves are designed to provide the best possible protection while still delivering the grip and flexibility required for performing intricate and complex tasks. Perfect for tire maintenance and general shop use.
- Machine washable
- Impact protection
- Double Stitched
- Industrial grade hook and loop
- Slip-free silicone grip
$20.00 Select options
This kit includes accessories to make bead seating difficult tires as easy as possible.
- KD stand (GB-51) sets bottom bead on difficult tires
- Air Whip Hose (GB-52) enables a continuous flow of air to the tire
- Tire Wedge (GB-53) props tire near the valve stem.
$95.50 Add to cart
The Automatic Bead Booster® features an Automatic Valve instead of the slower, more awkward manual release valve. The Automatic Bead Booster® is completely portable and compact for use on any service truck. It also features a safety pop-off valve to prevent overfilling and a set of goggles and earplugs for protection. All of Gaither’s Bead Booster® tanks are ASME, CE and CRN approved and certified. HOW THE AUTOMATIC BEAD BOOSTER® GB-5ZA WORKS: Gaither’s Automatic Bead Booster® is designed to assist in the inflation of tubeless tires at a high level of efficiency. Simply fill the Automatic Bead Booster® to the necessary pressure and attach an air line to the valve stem of the wheel. Then aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange. Instead of using a manual release valve, press the trigger located on the tank handle to allow an instantaneous blast of air to set the bead. Because the automatic valve releases the air much faster, less air pressure is necessary and is therefore much more efficient than manual units. Download product information.
$359.00 Add to cart