|Dimensions||14 × 7 × 3 in|
Gaither’s Platinum Demounting Tool offers a popular design and proven functionality for any tire shop. The Demounting Tool is a one-piece tool that dismounts all standard 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires without having to lift the tire/wheel assembly. HOW GAITHER'S PLATINUM DEMOUNTING TOOL 12100 WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted by inserting the rollers and pulling the bar over.
- Take the bar back over to its original position so the rollers fall below the second bead.
- Pull the bar over again to fully dismount the second bead.
$479.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$999.00 Read more
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$200.00 – $530.00 Select options
The patented design of Gaither’s Bead Saver System quickly became the industry standard for changing tubeless truck tires. By using simple principals of leverage, the Bead Saver System® actually works with the tire and rim to do the work for you, in less time, with less strain, at a fraction of the cost of tire changing machines. The Bead Saver System® mounts and dismounts all tubeless truck tires from 17.5” up to 24.5” and all super singles. It’s the safest, fastest, and easiest way ever invented to change tubeless truck tires – guaranteed not to damage tire beads. There are two versions of the Bead Saver System® in order to accommodate all tubeless tires. The standard version of the Bead Saver System® (12880) is recommended for all standard sized tubeless truck tires. The deluxe version of the system (12880-E) may be necessary for super singles and wide base tires, as well as problematic tires. Download product information. FREE SHIPPING
$536.00 – $559.00 Select options
This Wheel Breaker Kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry. The manual hydraulic pump allows the technician to free/loosen frozen or oxidized wheels from each other or from the vehicle.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
$775.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Tire Spreader is a simple tool designed to spread tire beads quickly to make tire repairs easier than ever! HOW THE TIRE SPREADER GTS-01 WORKS
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
$119.00 Add to cart
Gaither's Work Gloves are designed to provide the best possible protection while still delivering the grip and flexibility required for performing intricate and complex tasks. Perfect for tire maintenance and general shop use.
- Machine washable
- Impact protection
- Double Stitched
- Industrial grade hook and loop
- Slip-free silicone grip
$20.00 Select options
Gaither’s Beadkeeper® is the original tool for assisting in the mounting process. Made of drop-forged steel, the Beadkeeper® simply locks onto the flange of the wheel and holds the tire bead in place to eliminate standing on the tire and/or chasing the bead around the wheel.
- Drop-forged steel
- Locks onto wheel flange
- Holds tire bead in place
- Makes mounting easy
$29.00 – $39.50 Select options
Heavy-duty wheel weight pliers and hammer, the only tool on the market which will remove all wheel weights Fast & Easy without pinching fingers or scratching wheels.
- Heavy-duty design
- No pinching fingers or scratching wheels
- FAST & EASY
- Made in the USA
$87.95 Add to cart
The Gaither Bead Seater Upgrade Kit is the easiest and fastest way to maximize the power from your current bead seater tank. Each kit comes with a specially designed barrel to optimize airflow, and a push-button-operated RAR valve, using the same technology as our famous Bead Bazookas®.
- Increases inflation power of existing bead seater by optimizing airflow
- Upgrades your old manual bead seater into a push-button-operated automatic
- Fits most bead seater models with standard 1.5'' or 2'' openings.
- Reversible handle allows for both right-hand and left-hand users based on preference.
- Each kit includes a specially designed barrel for immediate use after installation.
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
$195.00 – $215.00 Select options