|Wheel Centering Bolts||Set of 4||Y472269|
Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to email@example.com. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Y472269, Y472269R, Y472269G, Y472269S, Y472269B
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Multiple colors are available (minimum order quantity applies) (Only black handle protectors are available online)
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
- Low Profile
- 20 Ton capacity
- Chrome main ram
- Includes air filter and air regulator
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)