|Wheel Centering Bolts||Set of 4||Y472269|
Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Y472269, Y472269R, Y472269G, Y472269S, Y472269B
- An easy-to-use Digital Tire Pressure Gauge and Inflator.
- Just connect to air and press down on the trigger to inflate.
- With its durable handheld design, this inflator is not only comfortable to use, but also strong enough to withstand the punishment of any shop.
- The tank is CE/ASME certified
- Lightweight aluminum tank
- RAR valve with trigger release
- Internal proprietary coating protects against rust
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
- 24 Ton Capacity
- Extension screw
- Heavy-duty wheels
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)