Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to email@example.com. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs
- Reduces back strain
- Includes Gaither O-LINE-ER®
- Collapsible handle frame
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
- Semi-automatic tire changer
- 2D wheel balancer
- Silenced air compressor
- 48V Smart Lithium battery bank
- Multi-function touch screen display
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
- The first bead is dismounted with the clevis & crook/spoon end.
- The second bead is dismounted with the J-1 end without picking the tire up.
- The first bead can be mounted with the J end.
- Two Beadkeepers® can be used to assist with mounting.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Multiple colors are available (minimum order quantity applies) (Only black handle protectors are available online)
- The tank is CE/ASME certified
- Lightweight aluminum tank
- RAR valve with trigger release
- Internal proprietary coating protects against rust