Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to email@example.com. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|
- The first bead is dismounted by inserting the rollers and pulling the bar over.
- Take the bar back over to its original position so the rollers fall below the second bead.
- Pull the bar over again to fully dismount the second bead.
- Drop-forged steel
- Locks onto wheel flange
- Holds tire bead in place
- Makes mounting easy
- Low profile
- Fast reach foot pedal
- Double Piston Fast Lift Technology
- Nylon wheels
- Controlled descent
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs
- Reduces back strain
- Includes Gaither O-LINE-ER®
- Collapsible handle frame
- Low maintenance
- Mobile friendly
- Great for passenger and commercial vehicles
- The tank is CE/ASME certified
- Lightweight aluminum tank
- RAR valve with trigger release
- Internal proprietary coating protects against rust
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
- Half the size twice the power
- Serviceable/Replaceable 2’’ RAR valve
- Utilizes ultra-compact design
- Anti-corrosion interior tank coating
- Light Truck
- Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Agricultural