Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
- Light Truck
- Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Agricultural
- Drop-forged steel
- Locks onto wheel flange
- Holds tire bead in place
- Makes mounting easy
- Allows technicians to store the BEAD BAZOOKA® near the working area without leaving it on the floor.
- Protects the tool from dropping, being kicked, broken components, etc.
- Allows technicians to fill the tank while in the holster and offers a direct view of the pressure gauge.
- Helps keep the shop clean and safer.
- Accessory hooks are convenient storage for airlines, tire wedges, eye protection, etc.
- Works with all BEAD BAZOOKA® models.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Multiple colors are available (minimum order quantity applies) (Only black handle protectors are available online)
- KD stand (GB-51) sets bottom bead on difficult tires
- Air Whip Hose (GB-52) enables a continuous flow of air to the tire
- Tire Wedge (GB-53) props tire near the valve stem.